How do you actually get sick? In most cases, this has one of the following three causes: blood supply , stomach or equilibrium . "When you start effort, blood flows away from the gastrointestinal tract towards the working muscles," said Stephen Simons, doctor of medical sports science. "When blood is withdrawn from the gastrointestinal tract and the stomach, metabolism is delayed enormously. This can cause discomfort " . This can be aggravated when it is very hot whether you train on very high intensity. A second cause has a more mechanical basis. If your stomach content suddenly clicks smoothly, this can cause nausea or even vomiting. Fully understandable when jumping or jumping, or moving very dynamically.
What can you do with nausea during exercise?
If it's so far, then you want to do something about this nasty feeling as soon as possible. To be honest, there is only one remedy best for nausea: rest . Give your body some time to recover. You may have too much lactic acid in your body, according to this video:
What else you can try or what steps you can take to prevent this next time are:
- Drink water as a remedy : Some people do not experience this as a nice summer. Therefore, please try a sip yourself. Realize that you may experience nausea due to excessive stabbing in the stomach. In that case, adding more fluid can not be the best solution.
- Drinking water as a precaution: Keep enough moisture in your body well before starting the training. In this article about muscle cramps during exercise , you will learn how much to drink before, during and after training
- Eat for your training : How can you experience nausea during exercise? A size of the meal is important. Eat a big meal at least three hours before the training. For a small meal, eat these 2-3 hours before the training. If you want to eat a smaller snack , this is best about an hour before training. An additional snack (banana, barrel, etc) just before the training will have little effect on your energy level during the training, but can make sure your blood sugar levels do not drop too much
- Eat the right thing : For the training you may want to eat a meal that contains a lot of carbohydrates and low fat and protein. Fats and proteins are "heavy on the stomach" and can cause nausea and vomiting during exercise
- Cooling down : Ensure adequate cooling down. It is important that your heart rate and blood pressure return slowly to a normal level
- Reduce intensity: You may want to do too much too fast. I'm not saying you can never train at your maximum, but build on it in a good way
- Ontstress : Are you too stressed? Then try taking the time to learn yourself more relaxt and relaxed to start your workout. Do breathing exercises or relaxation exercises. Maybe even mindfulness is something for you?
- Take a look : if nausea due to a disturbed equilibrium feeling is your biggest problem area, you can try this easy trick. Fix your look at a fixed point. Stand to the horizon or stay at a fixed point on the wall / look at the ceiling. Because your head needs to be linked to motion in your body, your stomach content may be in the right place.
Loss of stomach fat around your lower abdominals can be difficult. According to Deborah Mullen, no abdominal exercises will reduce fat from your abdomen area. Tired-up abdominal muscles can, however, improve your posture, increase your core strength and help burn more calories when you are cardiovascular exercises. Combination cardio and strength training exercises will help you throw lower stomach fat fastest when paired with good nutrition.
Everything about Cardio
Cardio helps you see the results of your strength training as it will help you can burn fat around your belly fat. There are two types of cardiovascular exercises, low and high intensity. Low intensity, low impact fitness training usually takes 45 minutes to an hour and helps you burn fat. These include exercises like swimming and walking when completed in solid, sustainable pace. High intensity cardio workouts involve interval training, which means that you record short bursts of increased speed and intensity. High-intensity workouts Increase your metabolic rate as well as keep you pumped most of the day. You must do high intensity cardio exercise between 20 minutes to 30 minutes a day. The high-intensity TOPWORKOUTS include stapaerobics, cycling and walking.
Real Women's Fitness describes kickboxing as the perfect lower abdominal cardiovascular exercise. Kickboxing focuses on the lower abdominals for a killer involved in training due to the types of kicks involved (such as round home kicks, moving your hip to the top of your foot). The speed involved in kickboxing really helps the work of your lower abs back into the acceleration, combining fat burning with strength training.
Reversed curls and the hanging knee Raise
Reverse curls are the most popular lower abdominal exercise. In fact, lay flat on your back and place your hand under your lower back. Straighten your legs. Your back on the floor, tight hold your abs. Curl your knees to your chest. When you do not think they can bring a closer rock back on your hand to them further while you turn your abs more. Slowly lower your legs (for an additional challenge without relaxing your abdominal muscles). Repeat to 20 repetitions. Dr. Charles remembers exercise buffs that the key to the reverse crunch is lifting your pelvis from the floor. For an additional challenge, try doing this on a decrease of the flooring and your arms overhead by fixing on equipment with your feet. The hanging knee increases your entire belly section works. While doing a chinup, Rectify your entire body. Breathe in and tense your abs and bring your knees towards your chest. When you're on the top of the motion real Women's Fitness recommends rocking your pelvis to give a "last crunch" by knocking your knees to your chest.
Fitness experts, personal trainers and health professionals advise a balanced diet in exercising. Ultimately, you will see little change in body shape if you still cause the bad diet habits that start a sore belly. The American Heart Association recommends exercising for at least 30 minutes a day. This reduces your risk of developing coronary heart disease. Mix the slow and steady cardio with high intensity cardio routines. Even when walking or swimming, take intervals of short bursts of higher speed. This will increase your combustion rate but keep the exercise working after you finish. Workouts Life August 04, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
On an exercise ball you are less stable than on an ordinary chair. Because of the constant throat, you use your back and ab dominal muscles. In addition, you can not sag.
That seatballs would strengthen the back and abdominal muscles, has so far been insufficiently demonstrated by scientific research. In a study with schoolchildren who had such a ball for one year, one can hardly determine a difference. It does not matter that an exercise ball forces you to sit upright, which is still better than hanging on a chair.
Suppose your ball rolls against a sharp object, then he really can not jump like a balloon. The rubber is thick enough so that the ball goes off slowly when a hole is inserted. By the way, an exercise ball is relaxed with time. To maintain the right tension, you need to pump down occasionally.
An exercise ball is just a good addition to an office chair because you can only use the ball for a limited time. A whole day is too tiring and you lose comfort. A couple of hours in a piece usually runs smoothly. If you have a sitting occupation, you have to be able to alternate with an ordinary chair. Additionally, it's higher sitting on a exercise ball, so your desk is also better. If not, you tend to bend over from the ball, compared to the chair.
Exercise balls are available in different sizes. Choose depending on your length. Your pelvis should be slightly higher than your knees, otherwise the ball will be too small. The angle between your body and upper legs must therefore be greater than 90 degrees. Do not buy a copy of braces that hold the ball in place: of course you do not move and you can buy a seat as well. There are also exercise balls with a seat ring or a small backrest. Those are for the same reason to avoid. Workouts Life August 03, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
With the end of summer and the fall of autumn, the days are shorter and the temperature is lower. These weather changes are often associated with human illness. Coldness, flu or fever are often symptoms that you experience around these times. Is it wise to train as an athlete if you are sick and have a cold, a flu or a fever? Is it ok to exercise when sick?
Exercise when you have a cold
A cold is a common phenomenon and is caused by a cold virus. Often you notice that you are cold by a runny nose, sore throat, mucous membranes, sore throat, ears and cough pain. This is often associated with overall fatigue and sometimes there is also a slight increase in temperature. Coldness is caused by a virus. Often it enters the nose and is taken to the nasal cavity. This is also why the first symptoms and complaints, such as pain or a sore feeling, occur in the nasal cavity. Next, the infection goes to the nose and other complaints such as nasal congestion and sneakiness also occur. There are people who also suffer from anxiety when they are cold.
Train with flu
Flu is also caused by a virus, but not by a cold virus but by the influenza virus. The symptoms of flu are often more severe than with a cold, with high fever, coughing and overall misery being the first symptoms. In addition to these phenomena, people with flu often also suffer from headache and muscle aches in different limbs. Flu occurs mainly during the winter months. The spread of flu occurs through the air or through the hands of people who carry the virus. There is a flu epidemic if the number of fluctuations in a particular area over a certain period is much higher than usual.
Train if you are sick
When you want to train when you are ill you must realize that your immune system is internally in conflict with the viruses in the body. Your body is therefore weakened because all energy is used to recover. The advice when you are sick is therefore to take rest and not train. Often, when you start training, you notice that your body has more trouble than usual with the regular routine.
When we want to advise whether it is wise to go to exercise or not, it is first important to determine whether we are dealing with an infection with common symptoms such as fever and muscle aches or an infection that leads to complaints above the neck Such as headache, pain in the throat and a runny nose.
Often a cold is seen as a flu, but there are two completely different diseases. Both are caused by a virus and cause similar complaints as headache and sore throat but they are 2 completely different diseases, which are also caused by different viruses.
If there is a flu epidemic, you are likely to get infected quickly because the virus can spread very quickly. This is because the virus is in the salivary drops. When someone sneezes or coughs, they spread through the air or through physical contact such as through the hands.
Still, Exercise with flu and cold
When you go to exercise with cold and exercise with flu, that can be very dangerous. After all, your immune system often does not work optimally and is weakened and the energy your body uses is used to restore and fight internally.
Training with a virus infection is still dangerous because the virus infection can move and get into the heart muscle that can cause myocarditis. Therefore take enough rest and give your body the time to recover. Often the rule is that how long you have been sick you need a double number of days to recover to be able to exercise again. Workouts Life August 02, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
The mountain climber is not a beloved fitness exercise. Many people try to avoid this. Sin because the exercise is incredibly effective. You train several muscle groups and in addition it is a good cardio exercise. How do you perform a good mountain climber?
What is the mountain climber?
The mountain climber is a fitness exercise that trains the whole body. At the same time, you also increase your heartbeat. You work on your overall strength and balance with the mountain climbers. The exercise can be done anywhere, for example from your own home. A fitness mat is recommended, as you will then slip away less quickly during the exercise.
Mountain climbers exercise benefits
After 20 to 30 seconds of mountain climber you'll feel the effects of this highly beneficial exercise.
- Efficiency - If you value efficient moves in your strength-training workouts, mountain climbers are a perfect fit.
- Mobility - Because mountain climbers are dynamic, meaning they involve constant, smooth, and repetitive movement. They're great for increasing joint flexibility.
- Cardiovascular Health - The mountain-climber exercise is known for building lower-body strength, but the constant switching of the legs also gets your heart rate up.
- Coordination and Agility - Mountain climbers require coordination, quick feet and an acute sense of timing. Thus, they're great for testing and improving agility.
Go in a push-up position, with your arms at the height of your chest. Put your hands well apart. Now jump forward with one leg, as close as possible to your chest. Then you jump back with the leg as you move forward with the other leg. When you do this at high pace, you always have one leg at your chest and one in the starting position.
Make the exercise easier
The mountain climber is not an easy exercise and it is quite possible that you take a lot of effort to keep him well and perform. Instead of jumping you can also take steps. If you feel dizzy, get up at the same time. Also, be sure to drink enough water during this exercise.
Mountain climbers make it harder
You can also make the mountain climber more difficult and challenging when you need it. You can increase the pace and go faster. Alternatively you can put your hands on an increase. This makes the exercise a bit heavier. Extra work on your balance? Put your hands on a fitness ball. Workouts Life August 01, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
From the beginning of the year you will walk to the beech at the gym and then the next day the stairs can hardly run away from the muscle ache. Slowly you start building those gains and seeing results. Yet everyone has a problem area. For the one, the lower abdominal muscles are covered by a layer of fat. The other one can, how heavy and how often it is scored, grow no calves and the other does not book any progress in breast muscles. And because men do not have any breasts, they can store the necessary fat to create boobs. Do you suffer from this? These are the best exercises to lose man boobs fat :
Start in a standard push-up position. Hands slightly wider than the shoulders and elbows stretched. Keep your core tight and lower your upper body until your chest hits the ground. Move back firmly and point one hand the air toward the ceiling and turn your upper body until a T-shape is formed. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other hand.
Start again in a standard push-up position, but place your hands directly under your chest, causing your thumb and index fingers to touch each other. Bring your body down. It is important that your elbows stay close to your body. Then bring your body up again and repeat this exercise.
Standard push-up position, hands slightly wider than your shoulders and stretched your elbow. Bring your body to the ground by bending your elbows. When you get to the ground you push yourself quickly and quickly. Due to the powerful and fast movement, your hands come from the ground. Try to hit the highest point and land in the starting position. Then repeat this exercise.
Dive Bombs Push-Ups
Put your hands on the ground, slightly wider than your shoulders. Strengthen your body and place your legs as wide as your hands. Bring up your buttock, creating an inverted V. Then, bring your body to the ground and before your chin touches the ground, slide your body forward, bringing your chest forward and your back is hollow. Keep your arms stretched and your head up. Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position by reversing the exercise.
Standing Military Press
Place a rod on a squat rack on chest top. Place the desired weight on the rod (less is more). Grab the rod with a wider grip than your shoulders. Bend your knees and place the weight high on your chest. Lift the rod in a straight, vertical line above your head until your arms are stretched.
Standard push-up position, once again stretched slightly wider than the shoulders and elbows. Now you do a normal push-up, but then in a controlled slow-motion pace.
Take a light dumbbell. Bring your arm up and bend your elbow to a 90 degree angle with your palms forward. Bring your arm forward until it is parallel to the floor. Repeat this exercise at a controlled rate.
Narrow Grip Bench Press
Follow this exercise for more repetitions with a lower weight instead of heavy weight with just two repetitions. Sit flat on the couch and grab the bar with a narrow grip and stretch your arms. Breathe in, lower the rod until it touches your chest. Hold this position for a second and bring the rod back up to the starting position. Hold the starting position for a second and lower the rod again. Repeat this exercise.
Workouts Life July 31, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Want to lose some weight? Should i workout everyday to lose weight? Is it bad to exercise everyday?. You burn calories, lose waste and relax. Workouts are so healthy! But is it still healthy if you are daily exercises? And are you losing weight now? It sounds logical that you lose faster or get tighter if you have a lot of exercise. But is this actually true? And you can not play too much?
Too much exercises are definitely possible. Of course everyone is different. One person needs more time to recover than the other. In general, you can say that it is wise to wrap a rest day at least once a week. Of course you do not have to sit still. You can go hiking or cycling, if you do not do intensive training.
You will not get tighter
It is also not recommended to do the same exercises and exercises every day and train with the same intensity. If you do an intensive workout every day, you will notice that this will cost you more and you get tired sooner. You have a lot less energy while you should feel right. In addition, every day exercises can also stop weight loss. It is even possible that you arrive, even if you train hard every day.
Attack on your body
If you take too many exercises for a few weeks, it may even be that you lose muscle mass and build more fat. So you have to work in a good way. It is not healthy to do an intensive workout every day. This really is an attack on your body. You will not get any more and get sick sooner. On the other hand, once again the week is too low. Furthermore, it is also important to know what is best for your body. Here you can customize your training schedule. Sometimes you will see more results if you relieve 1 or 2 days of rest day a week and alternate strength training and cardio.
Watch your diet
Even if you're exercises enough, it's not so that you can eat anything. If your body does not get the good nutrients, you can even arrive. Over 60 percent is determined by what you eat. The rest by how much and how you move. It is also very important that you get the right nutrients, such as enough proteins for muscle building. Your body can then recover more easily and better. If you want to get some tighter, it's also important to first look at your eating pattern. Of course, do not let it go anymore now. If you have more muscle massage, you burn more fats too. In addition, you feel more energy when you exercise and stay slim.
Take 1 or 2 days off
So it's not good for your body to practice yourself every day in the gym. So wrap weekly 1 or 2 days of rest. Good weather is good every day. Furthermore, alternation is good for your body. Your muscles then have the time to recover. So do not run 5 kilometers every day, but do one day of exercise, while you're going to run the other day. Additionally, it is also more effective to do a shorter workout a few times a week than to go for two hours in a week twice a week. Workouts Life July 30, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
ANATOMY OF THE KNEE
As in all articles about injuries, I start with the anatomy first. The knee is the largest joint of the body. This joint, the connection between the femur (upper leg), tibia (tibia) and fibula (calf) is stabilized by divergent ligaments (ties of connective tissue). These ligaments combine the different parts and ensure that they can move in the desired direction only in the desired direction. The knee joint consists of the following parts, of which I only describe the function first to describe possible problems per component:
- Kneecap (patella): The patella has 3 functions: 1 . Ensure optimum leverage of the tendon (quadricepspees that pass into the patella strips) that connect the quadriceps to the tibia. 2. Protection / reduction friction knee joint. The knee disc protects the inner knee joint. Friction is reduced in that both the back of the knee disc and the upper leg (femur) along which it slides (together this is the patella-femoral mechanism), is coated with hyaline cartilage (contains many collagen and elastic fibers). 3. Brakes slow down forward motion by taking over the power of the quadriceps and taking the bending tips of the knee on the upper leg. The quadricepspees and patellapees. This is the big tendon (an attachment) that connects the quadriceps with the tibia. The section above the knee disc is called the quadricepspees and the section below the patella or pinchpeges. The function is (transferring the force of the quadriceps leading to) stretching the leg from curved position (extension). The difference between an attachment and a ligament is that connects an attachment muscle with bone while a ligament connects two pieces of bone such as the crossbars and collateral bands described below.
- The crossbars. The crossbones ensure that the lower leg does not move forward (front crotch) or backward (back crotch) in front of the upper leg. They serve as stabilizers.
- The medial and lateral collateral band . The medial collateral band is located on the inside of the knee and runs from the upper leg over the knee joint to the tibia. The lateral collateral band is located on the outside and runs from the upper leg to the calf. As the crotch straps make sure the lower leg does not shift forward or backward relative to the upper leg, collateral bands ensure that they do not shift inward or outward.
- The menisci . The knee joint contains two menisci, the inner meniscus and the outer meniscus. The menisci are slices of cartilage that divide the force that exerts the upper leg on the tibia. They form a bowl, which makes the upper leg better match the tibia. In addition, they prevent bones from biting by preventing the friction between these bones.
- Other: The above mentioned items cause the most complaints. On the rest of the knee anatomy, I will not enter. However, it is useful to know that the hamstring consists of 3 muscles, the muscular biceps femoris, the musculus semitendinosus and the musculus semimembranosus, whose joints with the shin and leg legs all pass along. These ensure flexion (knee flexion), endorotation (inward rotation: musculus semitendinosus and musculus semimembranosus) and exorption (turning outwards: biceps femoris).
PREVENTION OF KNEE INJURIES
The correct prevention of knee complaints depends in part on the level and type of activities you do or want to do. For example, do you like basketball or volleyball than to recommend sports-specific exercises. Here you should think of the right technique for jumping, landing, turning away etc. These exercises depend on the sport you practice and too numerous to handle all of them. For fitness and bodybuilding prevention is, in principle, easier because there are not often unexpected movements. To prevent knee injuries due to fitness and bodybuilding:
- A good warming up . Eight to ten minutes at 60-70 percent of your maximum heart rate (220-year-old). As you heat your body, synovial fluid is created in the joints for lubrication. This results in less friction. Cycling or a crosstrainer are less stressful for the knee than walking on a tire and therefore recommended. Now I know that many boys do not heat up due to lack of time or simply out of total lack of interest in cardio. As an ectomorph, who only wants to use his time at the gym as efficiently as possible, I had that too. However, this is not a good excuse and I am doing my warming up neatly . However, after a few months, I thought about warming up on the bike in the gym that I also had a normal bike at home. Nowadays, I'm cycling at the gym rather than taking the car. I immediately warmed up and save time and gasoline, helping to keep up to exactly the right bike distance from the gym and therefore take about 10 minutes to do it. Build the load slowly , both during training and training. So do not walk into the gym and squat as seriously as there is a beautiful girl next to the squat kick. Begin your first set (s) of the first exercise for a muscle group, always with a weight that you can repeat at least 15-20 times. This increases neuromuscular activation and prepares the muscles for the greater load that follows.
- Train all the big leg muscles . Imbalance can lead to injuries. For example, too weak muscles cause the knee to clap inward. Too strong quadriceps in relation to the hamstrings make a lot of pressure on the front crotch belt. Provide the correct technique in performing power exercises . Sin to do more harm than good at the gym because you do the exercise wrong.
- Wear good shoes , especially in explosive sports on a hard surface such as soccer, basketball and volleyball. This ensures damping and the correct distribution of pressure.
- A commonly mentioned tip as prevention of knee complaints is the occurrence of overweight (more weight on the knee is more likely to be injuries). However, if you are overweight due to excessive fat, knee complaints are probably not the first reason you will lose weight. If you never managed to watch your weight, it will not work with knee complaints as an argument. Even when you have "overweight" like bodybuilders mass monsters weighing 120 kilos and more while having a fat percentage of less than 5%, the occurrence of knee complaints will not be a quick reason for the muscle mass you are having with great effort and effort
- Built to lose weight.
- Beware of leg extensions . These places a lot of pressure on the knee. They can pose a risk when you perform them too fast or too heavy, but with light weight are also a good exercise for warming up. Begin your leg workout with lightweight weights with a lightweight weight that allows you to do 20-30 repetitions. Personally, I do at least 3 sets of 25-30 repetitions. This seems very much and for other muscle groups I do not do such an extensive muscle-specific warming up. However, I am sensitive to knee complaints and notice that after such warming up I do not suffer from an uncomfortable feeling in the knees during further training or injuries afterwards.
What is an anaerobic exercise? Unlike the aerobic exercise where oxygen is used and where there is a continually increased heart rate, an anaerobic training is just short term, which causes no constant increase in heart rate. Strength training with weights is a good example of anaerobic training. This form of training is not suitable for developing the cardiovascular system, but it helps to develop muscles.
There are a few anaerobic exercises to be distinguished:
- Isotonic exercises: These exercises ensure that you contract muscle because they need to lift a certain weight. Weight can also be replaced by a certain resistance. Strength training with weights is a form of isotonic exercises.
- Gymnastics exercises: These exercises are often grafted on improving mobility and agility.
- Isometric Exercises: This last group of aerobic exercises are exercises where your muscles should work without moving your joints. An example of this is pushing a stationary car.
For example, aerobic exercise is often a prolonged activity, with breathing and heart rate increased. An aerobic exercise actually means that more oxygen is consumed in the body. This form of training often strengthens the overall condition and the cardiovascular system. Under the cardiovascular system we understand the heart and lungs. When performing an aerobic exercise, your heart rate should be at a constant and increased rate for a period of approximately 20 minutes. Some examples include running, rowing, cycling and crosstraining.
Difference aerobic vs anaerobic metabolism
The first way (ATP-CP system, or phosphate system) is the easiest and fastest way to generate ATP and this occurs without the presence of oxygen (anaerobic). The name Adenosine tri phosphate implies that the adenosine is linked to three phosphates. Cleavage of one of these phosphates yields energy. When ATP is used to provide energy (about 7.3 kcal per ATP) then there remains ADP (adenosine di phosphate, Adenosine with two phosphates) and a loose, phosphate molecule on. CP represents creatine phosphate stored in skeletal muscle. Before ADP can release energy again, this phosphate group needs to be replenished and it is delivered by the stored creatine phosphate in the body. Thus, carbohydrates and fats or proteins are not used in this process. This type of ATP generation occurs especially during very intensive, short-term training courses. For example, short sprint activities (100m), powerlifting but also at high and jump. This way, only 10 to 15 seconds of energy can be delivered to all muscles, after which depletion takes place. It is also not possible to store large amounts of ATP in the muscles, only a small amount of intensive activity for a few seconds. This system is immediately ready to deliver energy and is therefore always active first. This is also the case when you get up from your chair while this (for healthy people) is of course no intensive action.
In the Anaerobic energy system glucose and glycogen are degraded in the absence of oxygen, the final product of that reaction is lactic acid. In the aerobic energy system, the process is the same, only oxygen is present, leading to another end product called pyruvic acid (pyruvic acid). This final product is important for the second process of the aerobic system called the Krebs cycle. Pyruvic acid is converted to the molecule acetyl coenzyme A . The complete oxidation (oxygen combustion) of this molecule produces two units of ATP with the by-products of carbon dioxide and hydrogen. These hydrogen ions associate with other enzymes and ultimately supply that energy to the electron transport chain . The complete metabolism of 1 glucose molecule can thus generate approximately between 35 and 40 ATP. Either 18 times more than via the Anaerobe system.
Fat can also be burned with the presence of oxygen. Triglycerides must first be converted into free fatty acids. These are then converted into acyl-Coa molecules which, in turn, enter the Krebs cycle. In this way, fat can produce 129 ATP molecules, which is more than carbohydrates. On the other hand, burning of fat requires more oxygen to generate ATP. As a result, the supply of energy from fat is less efficient causing carbohydrate the preferred and appropriate fuel for the production of ATP remain .
The aerobic system is not fast in producing ATP, but it has the ability to produce energy for a much longer period. Indeed, a greater fat supply can be applied than glycogen from carbohydrates that can only provide energy for 30 to 40 minutes to maximum effort. An "excess" of carbohydrates is therefore converted to body fat as a spare fuel by means of insulin.
The body has 3 energy systems to provide for its continuous energy needs. The difference between the anaerobic and aerobic exercise lies mainly in the fact that the body and muscles come to her energy. If the body generates these with oxygen, we speak of the aerobic system. If no oxygen is used here, we speak of the anaerobic system.
To conclude with an example:
If you start running, your body initially begins with an anaerobic training form to get her energy. After the first 3 minutes, only oxygen changes and your body changes from an anaerobic phase to an aerobic phase. Workouts Life July 29, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
The heart rate (HR) is simply the number of times your heartbeats per minute (BPM). The normal heart rate varies from person to person, depending on age, general health and physical activity of the person. There is constant for all time and that fluctuates due to changes in physical and mental stress. The sources of oxygen-rich blood from the heart to all parts of the body and increase the demand for blood and oxygen, the heart must be faster to meet the needs of the body. Therefore, the heart rate depends on the application of the blood through the body. During exercise, the heart beats faster than the body needs more blood to get more oxygen. You can sleep better slowly. If you have not been active, Then control of heartbeat while exercising is more important. If you do not want to get tired quickly while exercising, you need to know what the heartbeat should do.
Average heart rate during exercise
The normal heart rate at rest (RHR) for children (6-15 years) is 70-100 BPM. Heart rate normal adult is about 60 to 100 BPM at rest. The heart rate increases with age. Healthy people whose hearts function efficiently and enjoy cardiovascular health, have a relatively low heartbeat. If your body is conditioned and toned, less beats per minute, if necessary, to pump blood around your body. You can be surprised to know that the heart rate of a well trained athlete can be 40-60 BPM.
What is my maximum heart rate? The maximum heart rate or HRmax is useful to measure the intensity of an athlete's training, as measured individually. The Max HR gets you when you deduct from your age of 220. So if you're 35, 185 would be. The average heart rate is healthy and would be around 50-60% of the maximum heart rate. Therefore, for a person of 35 years, healthy heart rate and average is about 92 and 110. A small change depending on gender and individual constitution is considered normal. And 'better if you can stay within 50-85 percent of the maximum of one hour during the exercise.
Heart rate destination during exercise
As mentioned above, always within 50-85 percent of his maximum recommended human resources. This series is known as the offer of heart rate zone during the exercise. The following table shows the homeruns target group expected during training for different ages. The numbers are averages, so you should usually use them as guidelines.
I hope you found this information helpful. The heart rate during sports reflects the overall condition of the physical health and health of your heart. You must try to keep your heart rate low and stable. Workouts Life July 29, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Define aerobic exercise
The word aerobic literally means "with oxygen. Therefore, the answer to what is aerobic exercise is that it is any activity that increases the amount of oxygen consumption, which increases the rate of your breathing. Each aerobic exercise is large muscle groups, one Rhythm and continuously maintain for a long period of time. Making an aerobic activity for half an hour or so, carriage of the lungs, heart and cardiovascular system of the body and efficient and rapid transport of oxygen to any part of the body. Body which increases the rate of body cell respiration, which means that the sugars and fats consume energy consumption at a faster pace so that weight loss. Examples of aerobic exercises are swimming,
The practice of regular aerobic exercise because it strengthens the heart muscle. Heart muscle thus works more efficiently, and therefore pump large amounts of blood with each stroke. Therefore, a person who performs a regular performer aerobics, working longer, is more powerful, compared to others. To add, a person can quickly reach the end of recovery aerobic training.
Benefits of aerobics
If you understand what is aerobic exercise, you must come to know that he has many health benefits. Aerobic exercise has a direct positive effect on the circulatory system. The amount and rate of blood flow to all parts of the body increases, thus increasing the rate of cellular respiration. As explained above, the frequency of cellular respiration results in higher consumption of calories. The main benefit of this method is the loss of excess sugar and fat from the body. Therefore, the benefits of aerobic exercise and weight loss. In addition to weight loss, Aerobic exercise that benefits in many other ways. A list of all the benefits of aerobic exercise is given here.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It lowers the level of cholesterol in your body.
- Cure the problem of high blood pressure significantly.
- Prevents the emergence of type 2 diabetes in adults.
- It helps to control weight.
- Increases resistance to fatigue.
- Increases the energy level.
- Illuminated anxiety and depression.
- Strengthens the bones and muscles.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Helps prevent arthritis.
- Improves sleep quality.
- This contributes to a good cholesterol boost, which high-density lipoprotein.
- Reduces the risk of various types of cancer.
- Improves the ability to live longer.
- Improving mental health and providing a quality life.
We start with the following exercises for lower back pain at home, this procedure allows you to sleep well in the evening and sleep well afterwards, the next morning you will be less affected by your back. Many people also do yoga exercises against back pain, but these are simple relaxation exercises that provide immediate relief with crushed nerves and tense muscles. The recreational exercises consist of 3 phases.
Phase 1: Stretching the long back muscles
How often and when
Exercises take about 15 minutes. They can be repeated in the morning and at any time of the day when your low back pain becomes unbearable. But at least every night before you go to sleep. It is important that you also observe the pattern of nutrition and rest .
Within 7 to 10 days each evening, these relaxation exercises will be significantly less likely to be completely eliminated. Now it's important to make your back stronger so your back pain does not return. Workouts Life July 26, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Phase 1: Stretching the long back muscles
- Take a hot shower (or bath) so your back is warm and thoroughbred. After cleaning do not tighten tight or crimping clothes, but just for example your underwear.
- Make sure you do your exercises in a warm environment (min. 20 degrees), which keeps you relaxed.
- Sit flat on your back lying on the bed or on the floor (preferably not hard flooring, but floor coverings or on blankets) and stretch your arms all the way along your body.
- Pay attention to your breathing, it must be relaxed and not rushed. Your breathing is very important in the exercises to relax.
- Pull your left leg to your left shoulder by kneeling your leg to your shoulder. If you take your knee to your shoulder, Bend your head forward so that the chin goes to the chest and important; Breathe deeply! Hold the knee as far as you can tense to the shoulder. Come back to the stretched lethargy and try to relax.
- Then pull your right knee to your right shoulder with your hands just under your knee. The procedure is the same as for the left leg.
- A total of 3x your left and 3x your right knee smoothly to your shoulders. Do not forget; Exhale, chin to the chest, hold for 3 seconds and return to the stretched posture.
- Then we do the same exercise with both knees side by side. Just grab your legs and pull them both to your shoulders in the same way you did it for one leg. Now exhale and relax again, Chin on the chest and hold for 3 seconds (you are in the fetus posture). If you are well, you will notice that during the exercises you can get your knees closer to your shoulders.
- Come back to the outstretched posture and relax.
- In the outstretched lethargy with your arms along your body, place your feet flat on the ground as close as possible to your back work. Your knees now stand side by side.
- Look at a point right above you on the ceiling. During this phase you will continue to look at this, helping you keep your back as straight as possible.
- With your hands flat on the ground, turn your knees slowly to the left, with the left foot turning, but remaining on the ground. The knees also hold you together. Try turning your knees to the ground as far as possible. While doing this, breathe out completely. Do not force it, but let gravity pull your legs and concentrate on relaxing by breathing out. Hold your knees for 10 seconds to the left. Get back in the attitude with your knees straight up.
- Then, the same step to the right.
- Step 3 and 4 now 3x and you can keep your back tucked longer if you relax and feel relaxed with your lower back muscles.
- Come back to the extended posture and relax.
- Turn around and hold your hands and knees "stand" (the creep attitude). Your hands right under your shoulders and your knees right under your hips.
- Turn your hands to each other, your elbows are now outward. Now look forward and hold your head straight.
- Now slowly lower your head with your head to your hands, but keep looking forward as much as possible! (Well, get used to it). During bagging, you fully breathe. About 5 to 10 centimeters above your hands you stop.
- While looking forward and hanging your chin over your hands, move your back to the back, keeping your head at the same distance from the ground until your stomach is on your upper legs. Just relax in this attitude, but keep looking straight ahead.
- Now you go back in the same motion, but once you're back with your chin, keep moving forward and move your chin upwards (looking upwards) in a smooth motion. Your stomach will now lower you until it is about 5 to 10 centimeters above your hands. Try holding this position for 3 seconds while breathing out again. You will especially feel your arm muscles because they are in an unusual posture, but your back will be in a nice hollow position to create space between your spinal vertebrae.
- Come back to the creep position, relax and repeat steps 3 to 5 2x again.
- Now you can get up and take a rest and sleep well. You enter the night with a relaxed low back, your backache will be largely gone, at least drastic,
How often and when
Exercises take about 15 minutes. They can be repeated in the morning and at any time of the day when your low back pain becomes unbearable. But at least every night before you go to sleep. It is important that you also observe the pattern of nutrition and rest .
Within 7 to 10 days each evening, these relaxation exercises will be significantly less likely to be completely eliminated. Now it's important to make your back stronger so your back pain does not return. Workouts Life July 26, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
How does this work then? Burpees exercise benefits:
As you perform a burpee, you train your chest, shoulders, triceps, back muscles, buttocks, hamstrings and your abdominal muscles. Because you work with your full body weight, you will need to lift all kilos of body weight, giving your muscles a spicy training boost!
With a burpee, your entire body suddenly becomes intensive. This promptly asks your muscles for more oxygen. During the burpees your body does not get a break. This will trigger your system to transport faster and more oxygen through your body. And so your body will be better able to handle intensive training. Either way: your fitness improves!
Because a burpee is a coordinating exercise, you improve your body sense: the feel of your limbs and your body in relation to each other and the space. This helps you to move more effectively and smoothly. Body awareness is traceable, which means it quickly improves when you do burpees more often.
The bursting elements in the burpee improve your explosiveness. Either the speed at which your body can move. Your joints (and the bands / muscles around it) become more resilient, making you better fit and faster.
Studies have shown that high intensity training (HIT), like burpees, burns up to 50% more fat than standard force exercises. Burpees accelerate your metabolism, which also burns more during the day.
The burpee is available in many different forms. If you have never done a burpee, start with the basic burpee. Take a deep breath and let's go!
How to do burpees step by step? Follow this instruction:
- Jump up with stretched arms
- Bend your knees and put your hands on the ground
- Jump with two feet at the same time in the back position
- Jump back to your hands
- Jump up with stretched arms
The intention is that the burpee is carried out smoothly and at high pace, so do not wait for the intersections but keep moving fast. The easiest way is to keep a rhythm for yourself, for example, by counting from 1 to 5.
Points of attention
- Try to hit the ceiling at the jump up with your hands
- Keep your feet on hip width during the shelf
- Keep your back pretty straight at the jump to shelf position, do not sag
- Draw your belly in each jump and tighten him
- Keep your shoulders in shelf position right above your hands
- If you suffer from your lower back, choose to step instead of jumping.
The burpee can be used in strength training, or training. The most common way is the 1-minute challenge: do as many as possible burpees in one minute. Other variations are:
- 3 sets of 15 burpees with 30-45 second pause
- A pyramid shape: start with 10 burpees, then 9, then 8 and so on until you reach 1, break 15 sec
- In an interval training: 1 minute run - 10 burpees, 6 sets in total with 15 sec pause
- Between your strength training: after each exercise 5 burpees
Workouts Life July 25, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
How does breathing change during exercise? Your nose is expertly designed for inspiration. It is coated with small hairs that filter dust and germs as we inhale. It also has mucous membranes that add warm and moisture to the air before sending it to your lungs. The nose also cleans itself by overlap of particles in mucous or sneezing to extinguish irritants. However, most people do the most of their breathing by mouth. This may seem easier to do especially during exercise, but doing so can actually lead to hyperventilate your body, losing energy are stressed. Try these nasal breathing techniques to help keep your breathing calm and balanced.
Practice breathes through your nose and out of mouth before doing tiring exercise. Sit upright in a chair or crossed legs on the ground with your hands on your knees. Breathe deeply through your nose while closing your mouth. Then exhale by mouth. Continue with this exercise for a few minutes and repeat regularly before training and at other times to promote relaxation and energy.
The practice of deep abdominal breathing can breathe through your nose during exercise as well as sleep. Put your back on a sturdy mat with your hands on your stomach. Breathe in through your nose so that your stomach rises and then decreases as you exhale through your mouth.
Try alternative nasal breathing to correct the habits of breathing during the exercise. Sit upright on a sturdy chair or exercise on an exercise machines. Use the index finger or thumb of one hand to apply soft pressure to the side of one nostril to close it. Breathe in through the other, open nostril for about two seconds. Breathe through your mouth and repeat by inhaling with the other nostril. This exercise helps you get used to breathing through your nose instead of your mouth during work.
Do not inhale vigorously or too quickly. This can lead to hyperventilation and dizziness. If you have asthma, breathing exercises can help reduce the symptoms, however, it is important to consult a doctor or therapist to ensure that you exercise the breathing exercises correctly.
Before starting exercise, such as running or jogging, practice nasal breathing while doing other forms of exercise such as pilates, yoga or light weight lifting. If you breathe through your mouth while sleeping, your wake up feeling may be very thirsty and have a dry mouth. Consult your doctor about a chin strap so you can change your breathing habits. If you have snoring or sleep apnea, you may also need medical treatment before you can change your breathing. Workouts Life July 24, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
What is a bird dog exercise? The bird dog is a low-intensity bodyweight exercise that allows you to recruit the deep stabilizing muscles of the spine and hips. You can develop engine control as well as proprioception, or a better sense of positioning of your lower back and the pelvis in space. When you do the exercise, keep your spinal column in the neutral posture and your pelvis still. The bird dog not only strengthens your spinal column stabilizers but also your abdominal muscles, back, arms and legs. It is especially effective for athletes who need to stabilize part of the body while moving limbs.
Get hands and feet, breathe out and straighten your right leg. Your leg should be parallel to the floor and in line with your back. At the same time, broaden your left arm so that it is direct for you. Your arm should be a straight line with your body and right leg. Brace your abdominal muscles and keep the bird-thigh position for about 10 seconds. Breathe in and return your arm and leg to the starting position. Repeat this with left leg and right arm. To add a challenge, form your stretched hand into a tight fist and slowly pull squares.
Bird Dog Exercise Benefits: Building Endurance
When performing the bird-dog exercise, work on stamina by increasing the number of repetitions. You do not need to grip the grip position beyond 10 seconds or repeat it to the point of muscle fatigue. An effective workout consists of four repetitions in which you hold each post for 10 seconds, followed by a lower number of repetitions to use on what power you still have, according to McGill. The key is to maintain shape throughout the entire exercise, activating the muscles in your upper and lower body, but not causing your back to move. Workouts Life July 24, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
During exercise like walking or running, you sometimes see your fingers and hands swell. Although this moisture retention may be difficult and uncomfortable, under almost all conditions it is a normal physiological response to exercise and is not a cause for alarm. Some people are more sensitive than others for exercise-induced swelling of the hands.
Increased blood supply
When you exercise, place a bigger question on your blood circulation and respiratory systems. As blood flow increases to your heart, lungs and muscles, it reduces in extremities like your fingers. As a result, cool your fingers and the hands, opening their blood vessels wider, resulting in edema or swelling. Vasodilation - The dilation of the blood vessels - Close to the skin happens with effort and is one of the ways the body releases heat from the blood as exercise warms your system.
Another reason you will notice swelling during the exercise that can catch liquid in your hands. Effort increases the amount of blood pumping through your body. The big muscles of your legs move vigorously in most forms of exercise, but the muscles of your arms are smaller and can not work so hard. When your upper limbs are below the level of your heart, as they are when you walk or run, gravity makes it harder for liquid to leave your hands, causing them to blow up.
Although rare, a more severe form of body cell swelling may occasionally occur at athletes to take part in demanding sporting events such as marathons. Named hyponatremia, this dangerous condition is caused by a lack of sufficient sodium in the body. Large amounts of water drink in extreme effort can cause acute disturbance of normal sodium levels. Other symptoms, including confusion, fatigue and vomiting, are apparent in addition to swelling in the hands and fingers. Everyone suspected of suffering from hyponatremia requires immediate medical attention.
Although there is no way to prevent edema forming in your hands on effort, you can prevent discomfort by removing rings, watches, or shirts with tight cuffs before training. As soon as you stop, the circulation and volume of fluid in your hands will return to normal soon. Workouts Life July 23, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
To exercise, the body needs nutrients like proteins , fats and carbohydrates . Carbohydrates are important for the energy supply, so you have enough energy to run a good long run for example. If you have too little energy in your body, you will notice that you are faster in your power. Proteins are important for muscle recovery. By eating enough proteins, your body is better able to repair the muscle damage of the exercise.
It's not the case that you're totally out of sport when you train on an empty stomach. The body is still busy digesting the nutrition of the day before. Before your diet completely digests and the rests in the toilet bowl, you will have 1 to 2 days left. This means that you still have energy and building materials. Either way, do not be afraid if you have not eaten well for a strength training. Indeed, there are also plenty of power athletes who perform well on an empty stomach. Look for athletes who follow an intermittent fasting eating method. Your body has more reserves than you think and in addition, the mental aspect plays an important role. Beware of cardio or exercise with an empty stomach. Not everybody can do well with this.
How long before exercise should you eat? I advise athletes to eat a big meal for two or three hours before a (power) training. These can be a few sandwiches with peanut butter, chicken breast, a good salad with pasta or a hot meal. For extra energy, you can take another banana for half an hour before the training or a sandwich of apple syrup.
A big meal for the training (3 hours before training) is especially important for athletes. In power sports / fitness you are less dependent on the energy supply of carbohydrates. Proteins are the main source of muscle repair right after training. The addition of relatively high carbohydrates after training does not seem to be of great value for muscle repair for the time being.
Difference with athletes
By eating a carbohydrate rich meal 2 to 3 hours before the training you will notice that you can hold a certain pace for a little longer. Try the difference between exercise before eating and compare it with a duration exercise after eating dinner.
If you have eaten good for the training, you are likely to suffer from that hungry feeling during and after the training. If you are going to play an empty stomach, it is advisable to eat a large meal after sports. After a lot of effort you get a lot of fun. Logical, because you have burned a lot of energy and your body gives a signal that the stock needs to be replenished. In short, listen carefully to your body!
No big meal for sports
Do not eat a large meal just before the exercise, ie less than an hour before the training. Perhaps you feel the feeling of full stomach or bloating. If you eat a meal just before sport, your body is still busy digesting the food. For this, the body needs oxygen and blood. During exercise, your body also uses additional oxygen and blood. As you understand or even noticed, this does not really work well with sports. Many athletes then get a sting in their spleen if they have eaten too short before training. Continue eating spicy foods, milk products, protein and fat products, leek, onion, chewing gum, sweetened products with sugar substitutes, ice cold and carbonated beverages.
Everybody is different
Each athlete has other habits and preferences. Try out for yourself what you find the finest. What works better? A hot meal for sports or a small meal for sports? Or do you exercise on an empty stomach without problems? Let us know below what your preference is.
If you are fit, I recommend eating a good meal two to three hours before the workout and within 2 hours after training. In this way, your body has enough energy and building materials for the training that comes. The best part is to plan your dining moments around your training. Either eat well before and after the training. For example, your body has enough building materials to recover from the training or contest.
Have you not eaten enough for your training once? Do not be afraid, because your body has enough reserves. You can work out on an empty stomach once and you will only notice a little difference as a force athlete.
As a sports athlete, it's more important to eat well before you go to exercise because carbohydrates ( muscle glycogen ) are an important source of energy for a long-term effort. Workouts Life July 21, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Before you exercise, your body undergoes a five-step process to digest all the food you've eaten. Digestion begins in the mouth, where enzymes start breaking down food. The food will then move into the stomach through your system. The stomach prepares food for absorption by the intestine; it will not absorb most of the food you have eaten, according to the textbook "Principles of Anatomy and Physiology." Absorption of nutrients and water occur mainly in the small and large intestines. Indigestible materials are then removed from the body. Food keeps your stomach about two to six hours after you eat it.
Digestion affects your workout
The foods you eat can affect how long digestion takes and the impact it has on your workout. In general, your body can easily digest simple carbohydrates like fruits. Part of the reason lies in their chemical structure. Digestion, after all, is basically a process of chemical reactions. Proteins, on the other hand, are chemically more complex. These foods will take longer to digest. Because they stay longer in your stomach, you have to exercise early nausea after eating protein-rich foods.
Availability of sugar and glycemic index
In the gastrointestinal system plays the pancreas and liver crucial role in the metabolism of the food you eat. The pancreas will help control your blood sugar. The glycemic index measures how quickly the sugar is your bloodstream. The higher the GI, the faster this happens. In terms of exercise, the availability of sugar will help fuel your muscles, especially during intense exercise. During vigorous exercise depending on the body of carbs for energy.
Why eat two hours before you exercise
At least two hours after eating before you exercise you have to wait. When you start working, your body switches gears and goes into fight-or-flight mode. Digestion is slowed as your body directs blood flow to your muscles. The body also sends energy to the muscles. The body has evolved so that digestion is a passive process, not the body's primary function during activity. If you wait to exercise, you can take advantage of the rise in blood sugar levels and the availability of energy for a more effective workout. Workouts Life July 21, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Mountain climbers workout explanation
- Position yourself in the relief support, stretched out on your hands and toes with your body as if you are going to press. Put one foot forward and keep your other leg straight. This is your starting position.
- Now bring your back foot forward, while at the same time your front foot back again places. You do this by making a small jump, But do not forget your bottom as low as possible and your back straight.
- Spend as alternating your feet forward and back again, if you run up against a mountain.
- Do 1-3 sets of 10-25 repetitions per leg.
Mountain climbers exercise training tips:
- Try really aware of your buttocks to minimize tension and good abdominal muscles.
- Remember to keep breathing well.
- In the beginning the jumps will be even maybe some more difficult jumps, but if you practice enough you can perform the exercise faster and smoother.
- When you perform the exercise rate, count only your left leg, then you have to count less and you can keep well in how many repetitions you've done a leg.
The average person will take about 24 hours to plasma and approximately 4-6 weeks completely fill the red blood fills lost during blood donation. Since donating blood causes your body to experience a temporary decrease in red blood cells - the cells responsible for delivering oxygen to the muscles - blood donation can affect athletic performance. The application of too soon after the donation of blood may lead to bleeding of the location of the needle entry. In addition, the loss of fluid may be coupled to the loss of red blood cells, dizziness, and fainting.
How long after donating blood can i exercise as casual athletes?
The American Red Cross recommends individuals donating blood to wait until the day after blood donation - to undertake any form of exercise, both aerobic and anaerobic - a minimum of 12 hours. For example, if you donate blood at 6am, you must wait until at least 6 hours to work out the next day. However, some people have to wait up to 24 hours, depending on their gender, age, height, weight and blood circulation. If exercise is your first time after donating blood, try to wait at least 24 hours to be on the safe side.
How long after donating blood can i exercise as competitive athletes?
If you participate in general to exercise a high level of performance - such as marathon running or highly competitive sports - you may find that it takes five to seven days to return to normal levels of performance. Studies have shown that competitive cyclists blood performed at a submaximal level for about a week had given later, according to Dr. PA Lambeti (MBBCh) in an "Omega Bicycles" article. Therefore, if you are a competitive athlete, try to schedule your blood donations a minimum of seven days before a competition. If you are a regular blood donor, talk to your doctor about the long-term effects of iron deficiency on your athletic performance.
Return to practice
When you exercise, be alert for signs of dizziness or lightheadedness. Blood loss can cause decreased strength, so try to exercise no more than 75 percent capacity for the first few days after giving blood. Pay attention to your body; if you feel weak or exhausted, take a break or stop for the day. During a blood donation, your body loses fluid temporarily, to be replaced within about 24 hours. To avoid dehydration, especially if you exercise less than 12 hours after the donation, doubling fluids before, during and after exercise. Eat healthy, iron-rich foods to supplement the loss of iron which has experienced body. Exercise with a friend or a spotter for safety if you become dizzy or faint.
Exercising Before donating blood
If you do not want to miss a day of exercise, working out before you give blood, rather than afterwards. If you practice the day before or the day of your donation, be sure to drink plenty of fluids and eat a well-balanced, iron-rich meal before donating. This will help prevent dehydration and fainting during blood donation. Workouts Life July 18, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia