How long after donating blood can i exercise? Anyone who has donated blood previously told to "wait a day before heavy lifting.&quo...
How do you actually get sick? In most cases, this has one of the following three causes: blood supply , stomach or equilibrium . "When you start effort, blood flows away from the gastrointestinal tract towards the working muscles," said Stephen Simons, doctor of medical sports science. "When blood is withdrawn from the gastrointestinal tract and the stomach, metabolism is delayed enormously. This can cause discomfort " . This can be aggravated when it is very hot whether you train on very high intensity. A second cause has a more mechanical basis. If your stomach content suddenly clicks smoothly, this can cause nausea or even vomiting. Fully understandable when jumping or jumping, or moving very dynamically.
What can you do with nausea during exercise?
If it's so far, then you want to do something about this nasty feeling as soon as possible. To be honest, there is only one remedy best for nausea: rest . Give your body some time to recover. You may have too much lactic acid in your body, according to this video:
What else you can try or what steps you can take to prevent this next time are:
- Drink water as a remedy : Some people do not experience this as a nice summer. Therefore, please try a sip yourself. Realize that you may experience nausea due to excessive stabbing in the stomach. In that case, adding more fluid can not be the best solution.
- Drinking water as a precaution: Keep enough moisture in your body well before starting the training. In this article about muscle cramps during exercise , you will learn how much to drink before, during and after training
- Eat for your training : How can you experience nausea during exercise? A size of the meal is important. Eat a big meal at least three hours before the training. For a small meal, eat these 2-3 hours before the training. If you want to eat a smaller snack , this is best about an hour before training. An additional snack (banana, barrel, etc) just before the training will have little effect on your energy level during the training, but can make sure your blood sugar levels do not drop too much
- Eat the right thing : For the training you may want to eat a meal that contains a lot of carbohydrates and low fat and protein. Fats and proteins are "heavy on the stomach" and can cause nausea and vomiting during exercise
- Cooling down : Ensure adequate cooling down. It is important that your heart rate and blood pressure return slowly to a normal level
- Reduce intensity: You may want to do too much too fast. I'm not saying you can never train at your maximum, but build on it in a good way
- Ontstress : Are you too stressed? Then try taking the time to learn yourself more relaxt and relaxed to start your workout. Do breathing exercises or relaxation exercises. Maybe even mindfulness is something for you?
- Take a look : if nausea due to a disturbed equilibrium feeling is your biggest problem area, you can try this easy trick. Fix your look at a fixed point. Stand to the horizon or stay at a fixed point on the wall / look at the ceiling. Because your head needs to be linked to motion in your body, your stomach content may be in the right place.
Start with simple movements
When you are really obese, many sports can be very challenging. Therefore start small. Run a small block or a bottle of water a few times. When you look closely at your diet, you will see more difference and make it easier to do other moves.
Swimming and overweight
A good sport to do when you are overweight is swimming. The joints of the water will not cause your joints. Also, thanks to the water, you keep cool. It can make a big difference to go swimming a few times a week. Try swimming for at least half an hour, but longer is always better. Listen carefully to your own body. In addition to swimming, you can also do other water activities. For example, in most pools, they teach classes in aquarobics, aquawalk and aquadance. At these classes you train all your muscles and motivate yourself to challenge yourself.
You can also decide to go hiking. Walking is a low-impact sport and for overweight people to do better than for example running. With a good walk you get well and this can definitely help you lose weight. Find nice hiking trails and enjoy yourself!
Group lessons in the gym
Are you overweight? Then you can participate in group classes in the gym. There are special low impact classes in most gyms, so you can move and do not strain your muscles immediately. The gym can also be a good motivation. By going to a permanent class weekly, it is easier to challenge yourself.
From home exercise
People with obesity are often ashamed of their bodies and do not prefer to exercise outside the door. Would you rather not swim or go to the gym? Then you can also consider running from home. On YouTube you'll find countless useful workouts for beginners. You can also order special workout DVDs for overweight people. Perhaps you can do this together with a knowledge. Once you have a little more self-confidence, you can still exercise outside the door.
Always listen to your body!
It's very important to listen well to your body. The one person with obesity can do more sports than the other. Always listen to your body very well. Do you think that some movement or sport can not, do not do it and build your strength so you can do it in a while.
Watch your diet
Getting off your obesity does not work when you're just going to play. So take good care of your diet. Choose for healthy meals, eat varied and avoid for example sugar and unhealthy fats. You may be able to get help from a dietician who can teach you to eat healthy. Workouts Life August 04, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Loss of stomach fat around your lower abdominals can be difficult. According to Deborah Mullen, no abdominal exercises will reduce fat from your abdomen area. Tired-up abdominal muscles can, however, improve your posture, increase your core strength and help burn more calories when you are cardiovascular exercises. Combination cardio and strength training exercises will help you throw lower stomach fat fastest when paired with good nutrition.
Everything about Cardio
Cardio helps you see the results of your strength training as it will help you can burn fat around your belly fat. There are two types of cardiovascular exercises, low and high intensity. Low intensity, low impact fitness training usually takes 45 minutes to an hour and helps you burn fat. These include exercises like swimming and walking when completed in solid, sustainable pace. High intensity cardio workouts involve interval training, which means that you record short bursts of increased speed and intensity. High-intensity workouts Increase your metabolic rate as well as keep you pumped most of the day. You must do high intensity cardio exercise between 20 minutes to 30 minutes a day. The high-intensity TOPWORKOUTS include stapaerobics, cycling and walking.
Real Women's Fitness describes kickboxing as the perfect lower abdominal cardiovascular exercise. Kickboxing focuses on the lower abdominals for a killer involved in training due to the types of kicks involved (such as round home kicks, moving your hip to the top of your foot). The speed involved in kickboxing really helps the work of your lower abs back into the acceleration, combining fat burning with strength training.
Reversed curls and the hanging knee Raise
Reverse curls are the most popular lower abdominal exercise. In fact, lay flat on your back and place your hand under your lower back. Straighten your legs. Your back on the floor, tight hold your abs. Curl your knees to your chest. When you do not think they can bring a closer rock back on your hand to them further while you turn your abs more. Slowly lower your legs (for an additional challenge without relaxing your abdominal muscles). Repeat to 20 repetitions. Dr. Charles remembers exercise buffs that the key to the reverse crunch is lifting your pelvis from the floor. For an additional challenge, try doing this on a decrease of the flooring and your arms overhead by fixing on equipment with your feet. The hanging knee increases your entire belly section works. While doing a chinup, Rectify your entire body. Breathe in and tense your abs and bring your knees towards your chest. When you're on the top of the motion real Women's Fitness recommends rocking your pelvis to give a "last crunch" by knocking your knees to your chest.
Fitness experts, personal trainers and health professionals advise a balanced diet in exercising. Ultimately, you will see little change in body shape if you still cause the bad diet habits that start a sore belly. The American Heart Association recommends exercising for at least 30 minutes a day. This reduces your risk of developing coronary heart disease. Mix the slow and steady cardio with high intensity cardio routines. Even when walking or swimming, take intervals of short bursts of higher speed. This will increase your combustion rate but keep the exercise working after you finish. Workouts Life August 04, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
On an exercise ball you are less stable than on an ordinary chair. Because of the constant throat, you use your back and ab dominal muscles. In addition, you can not sag.
That seatballs would strengthen the back and abdominal muscles, has so far been insufficiently demonstrated by scientific research. In a study with schoolchildren who had such a ball for one year, one can hardly determine a difference. It does not matter that an exercise ball forces you to sit upright, which is still better than hanging on a chair.
Suppose your ball rolls against a sharp object, then he really can not jump like a balloon. The rubber is thick enough so that the ball goes off slowly when a hole is inserted. By the way, an exercise ball is relaxed with time. To maintain the right tension, you need to pump down occasionally.
An exercise ball is just a good addition to an office chair because you can only use the ball for a limited time. A whole day is too tiring and you lose comfort. A couple of hours in a piece usually runs smoothly. If you have a sitting occupation, you have to be able to alternate with an ordinary chair. Additionally, it's higher sitting on a exercise ball, so your desk is also better. If not, you tend to bend over from the ball, compared to the chair.
Exercise balls are available in different sizes. Choose depending on your length. Your pelvis should be slightly higher than your knees, otherwise the ball will be too small. The angle between your body and upper legs must therefore be greater than 90 degrees. Do not buy a copy of braces that hold the ball in place: of course you do not move and you can buy a seat as well. There are also exercise balls with a seat ring or a small backrest. Those are for the same reason to avoid. Workouts Life August 03, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
With the end of summer and the fall of autumn, the days are shorter and the temperature is lower. These weather changes are often associated with human illness. Coldness, flu or fever are often symptoms that you experience around these times. Is it wise to train as an athlete if you are sick and have a cold, a flu or a fever? Is it ok to exercise when sick?
Exercise when you have a cold
A cold is a common phenomenon and is caused by a cold virus. Often you notice that you are cold by a runny nose, sore throat, mucous membranes, sore throat, ears and cough pain. This is often associated with overall fatigue and sometimes there is also a slight increase in temperature. Coldness is caused by a virus. Often it enters the nose and is taken to the nasal cavity. This is also why the first symptoms and complaints, such as pain or a sore feeling, occur in the nasal cavity. Next, the infection goes to the nose and other complaints such as nasal congestion and sneakiness also occur. There are people who also suffer from anxiety when they are cold.
Train with flu
Flu is also caused by a virus, but not by a cold virus but by the influenza virus. The symptoms of flu are often more severe than with a cold, with high fever, coughing and overall misery being the first symptoms. In addition to these phenomena, people with flu often also suffer from headache and muscle aches in different limbs. Flu occurs mainly during the winter months. The spread of flu occurs through the air or through the hands of people who carry the virus. There is a flu epidemic if the number of fluctuations in a particular area over a certain period is much higher than usual.
Train if you are sick
When you want to train when you are ill you must realize that your immune system is internally in conflict with the viruses in the body. Your body is therefore weakened because all energy is used to recover. The advice when you are sick is therefore to take rest and not train. Often, when you start training, you notice that your body has more trouble than usual with the regular routine.
When we want to advise whether it is wise to go to exercise or not, it is first important to determine whether we are dealing with an infection with common symptoms such as fever and muscle aches or an infection that leads to complaints above the neck Such as headache, pain in the throat and a runny nose.
Often a cold is seen as a flu, but there are two completely different diseases. Both are caused by a virus and cause similar complaints as headache and sore throat but they are 2 completely different diseases, which are also caused by different viruses.
If there is a flu epidemic, you are likely to get infected quickly because the virus can spread very quickly. This is because the virus is in the salivary drops. When someone sneezes or coughs, they spread through the air or through physical contact such as through the hands.
Still, Exercise with flu and cold
When you go to exercise with cold and exercise with flu, that can be very dangerous. After all, your immune system often does not work optimally and is weakened and the energy your body uses is used to restore and fight internally.
Training with a virus infection is still dangerous because the virus infection can move and get into the heart muscle that can cause myocarditis. Therefore take enough rest and give your body the time to recover. Often the rule is that how long you have been sick you need a double number of days to recover to be able to exercise again. Workouts Life August 02, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
A meniscus rupture is a common knee joint injury. How well heal the knee or surgery required depends largely on the type of tear, and how bad the tear. Work with your doctor to a program rehabilitation (rehab) that helps so much strength and flexibility in your knee as possible to plan again. Your rehab program will probably include physical therapy and home exercises.
Exercises that may be prescribed for rehabilitation are listed below. Work with your doctor and physiotherapist to design a program that best fits your goals.
- A coordinated program of physical therapy and home exercises healing can progress in your knee and help you return to the desired activities.
- Building strength and flexibility in your knees and legs can help prevent future degeneration in your knee.
How do I exercise to cure my meniscus?
For most tears, some simple exercises can help maintain muscle strength in the front of the upper leg (quadriceps), back of the upper leg (hamstrings), calf, and hip. All these areas are important for your overall leg function while healing your knee after injury or after surgery. Exercises may only be done on the advice of your doctor and only if you are very little or no pain while you are at home. Workouts Life August 02, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
The mountain climber is not a beloved fitness exercise. Many people try to avoid this. Sin because the exercise is incredibly effective. You train several muscle groups and in addition it is a good cardio exercise. How do you perform a good mountain climber?
What is the mountain climber?
The mountain climber is a fitness exercise that trains the whole body. At the same time, you also increase your heartbeat. You work on your overall strength and balance with the mountain climbers. The exercise can be done anywhere, for example from your own home. A fitness mat is recommended, as you will then slip away less quickly during the exercise.
Mountain climbers exercise benefits
After 20 to 30 seconds of mountain climber you'll feel the effects of this highly beneficial exercise.
- Efficiency - If you value efficient moves in your strength-training workouts, mountain climbers are a perfect fit.
- Mobility - Because mountain climbers are dynamic, meaning they involve constant, smooth, and repetitive movement. They're great for increasing joint flexibility.
- Cardiovascular Health - The mountain-climber exercise is known for building lower-body strength, but the constant switching of the legs also gets your heart rate up.
- Coordination and Agility - Mountain climbers require coordination, quick feet and an acute sense of timing. Thus, they're great for testing and improving agility.
Go in a push-up position, with your arms at the height of your chest. Put your hands well apart. Now jump forward with one leg, as close as possible to your chest. Then you jump back with the leg as you move forward with the other leg. When you do this at high pace, you always have one leg at your chest and one in the starting position.
Make the exercise easier
The mountain climber is not an easy exercise and it is quite possible that you take a lot of effort to keep him well and perform. Instead of jumping you can also take steps. If you feel dizzy, get up at the same time. Also, be sure to drink enough water during this exercise.
Mountain climbers make it harder
You can also make the mountain climber more difficult and challenging when you need it. You can increase the pace and go faster. Alternatively you can put your hands on an increase. This makes the exercise a bit heavier. Extra work on your balance? Put your hands on a fitness ball. Workouts Life August 01, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
You must have in your car only in case but there is no obligation of the "just in case" for that spare tire around your stomach. If you hope to exercises that ugly belly fat, you will do yourself a favor in not only appearance but also in preventive chronic diseases. The abdominal fat that is called around your organs, called visceral fat, puts you at greater risk of problems such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes - while the subcutaneous fat, including the spare tire, is just generally ugly . By adopting a healthy routine, you need to be skilled for cutting haze through both types of fat around your waist and hips.
Burning the spare tire
Instead of concentrating on strengthening the ab routine, commit to calorie-burning training - namely, cardiovascular exercises. For the most benefit in the shortest amount of time, choose exercises that burn the highest number of calories. Among the major calorie burners: walking or jogging, jump rope, high impact aerobics and rowing, anything a person 155 pounds will help burn between 250 and 300 calories during a 30-minute session. If these exercises are not desirable, choose another activity that will pump your heart - try to keep the pace for 30 minutes a day, five days a week.
The spare tire on the sides of your abdomen usually consists of subcutaneous or "under the skin" fat. According to the American Council on Exercise, you can blow away more subcutaneous fat by doing high intensity interval training or HIIT. Try it once or twice a week, on days when you do not have time for a longer workout. You can perform HIIT with almost any type of cardio. Warm up by walking or jogging for about five minutes and then accelerate your pace - running, swimming, cycling or jump rope at about 90 percent of your maximum speed for 30 seconds to one minute. Then slow down to about 50 percent of max for another 30 seconds to one minute. Repeat each interval a total of six to eight times and then cool.
Add some muscle
A balanced training schedule should not forget that strength training. Weight training burns calories and helps you to get stronger and more toned muscles. And since it costs more energy to pound muscle than maintaining a pound of fat, you will burn more calories by replacing the fat with fat. Start with a simple routine, using weight machines at your gym to do exercises that work all major muscle groups: back, legs, arms and chest. You can also get a simple routine at home using a set of dumbbells. Try bench presses, overhead presses, biceps curls and triceps curls. For your legs, hold the dumbbells and do squats, lunges and step-ups.
The big belly Blasters
Part of your routine strength training can also include a few abdominal exercises focused on the obliques on the sides, as well as the rectus abdominis or "six-pack" in the center of the trunk. Among the most favorable exercises for the obliques is the "captain of the chair," the bike crunch and the reverse crunch, according to the American Council on Exercise. For the rectus abdominis are also the bicycle crunch and the captain's key chair, according to ACE, as well as crunches on the ball of an exercise. Try doing three abdominal exercises two or three days a week, on the same day as your other strength training exercises, or when you're in front of the TV. Limit yourself to one or two sets - the idea here is to strengthen the muscles, but not to bulk them too much, or you will end up with an even thicker belly. Workouts Life August 01, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
From the beginning of the year you will walk to the beech at the gym and then the next day the stairs can hardly run away from the muscle ache. Slowly you start building those gains and seeing results. Yet everyone has a problem area. For the one, the lower abdominal muscles are covered by a layer of fat. The other one can, how heavy and how often it is scored, grow no calves and the other does not book any progress in breast muscles. And because men do not have any breasts, they can store the necessary fat to create boobs. Do you suffer from this? These are the best exercises to lose man boobs fat :
Start in a standard push-up position. Hands slightly wider than the shoulders and elbows stretched. Keep your core tight and lower your upper body until your chest hits the ground. Move back firmly and point one hand the air toward the ceiling and turn your upper body until a T-shape is formed. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other hand.
Start again in a standard push-up position, but place your hands directly under your chest, causing your thumb and index fingers to touch each other. Bring your body down. It is important that your elbows stay close to your body. Then bring your body up again and repeat this exercise.
Standard push-up position, hands slightly wider than your shoulders and stretched your elbow. Bring your body to the ground by bending your elbows. When you get to the ground you push yourself quickly and quickly. Due to the powerful and fast movement, your hands come from the ground. Try to hit the highest point and land in the starting position. Then repeat this exercise.
Dive Bombs Push-Ups
Put your hands on the ground, slightly wider than your shoulders. Strengthen your body and place your legs as wide as your hands. Bring up your buttock, creating an inverted V. Then, bring your body to the ground and before your chin touches the ground, slide your body forward, bringing your chest forward and your back is hollow. Keep your arms stretched and your head up. Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position by reversing the exercise.
Standing Military Press
Place a rod on a squat rack on chest top. Place the desired weight on the rod (less is more). Grab the rod with a wider grip than your shoulders. Bend your knees and place the weight high on your chest. Lift the rod in a straight, vertical line above your head until your arms are stretched.
Standard push-up position, once again stretched slightly wider than the shoulders and elbows. Now you do a normal push-up, but then in a controlled slow-motion pace.
Take a light dumbbell. Bring your arm up and bend your elbow to a 90 degree angle with your palms forward. Bring your arm forward until it is parallel to the floor. Repeat this exercise at a controlled rate.
Narrow Grip Bench Press
Follow this exercise for more repetitions with a lower weight instead of heavy weight with just two repetitions. Sit flat on the couch and grab the bar with a narrow grip and stretch your arms. Breathe in, lower the rod until it touches your chest. Hold this position for a second and bring the rod back up to the starting position. Hold the starting position for a second and lower the rod again. Repeat this exercise.
Workouts Life July 31, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Pilates offers a wide range of core exercises, but many of them are done on your back and stomach, which is not recommended for women while pregnant after your first trimester. However, there are some great exercises that you can do lying on your side or upright, which strengthens the core muscles of your abdominal muscles, hips, back and buttocks. There are prenatal Pilates classes at some studios and gyms you can try, or do these exercises at home three days a week. Ask your doctor for specific guidelines or the necessary changes.
Side Lying Leg Lifts and Front Kicks
A simple exercise Pilates is on your side and work your leg around your outer thighs. By combining this exercise with a front kick, you can also work your abdominal muscles and muscle muscles as stabilizers and put more emphasis on your hips and thighs. Lie on your right and relax your head on your right arm. Make sure your left shoulder, hip and ankle are stacked directly at the top of your right. Your left leg in the sky is as high as comfortable and that you can lift without rolling backwards. Lower your leg to hip height and then raise your leg as high as your stomach. Bring your left leg over your right to complete the repetition. Keep your leg straight in this exercise. Do five to 10 repetitions and do the same on the other side.
The sowing exercise reinforces your oblique muscles and stretches your back and shoulders. Sit upright on the ground with your legs straight for you. Activate your leg muscles and retreat your toes. Put your arms straight along your body at shoulder height. Squeeze your abdominal muscles. Turn your shoulders to the left and reach your left foot right. Hold your hips and "sitbots" firmly on the floor. Lean backwards upright forward. Turn and reach to the right foot. So three to 10 repetitions per side.
The open-leg rocker exercise is an excellent enhancer for your abdominal muscles and your entire core. It may not be so comfortable to do in your third trimester, but it is one of the best core exercises Pilates has to offer. Ask your doctor if it is suitable for you. Sit upright on the floor and squeeze your abdominal muscles. Bend your knees and raise your feet a few inches from the floor. Grab your ankles as you can and stretch your legs in the sky at a 45 degree angle. Your legs should be about 2 feet apart but not wider than shoulder width. If tight hamstrings prevent you stretching your legs, bend your knees and grab your calves. Roll slowly back to your shoulders, but not on your neck. Roll back-up and balance on your "seats" in the same position before rolling back. Workouts Life July 31, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Want to lose some weight? Should i workout everyday to lose weight? Is it bad to exercise everyday?. You burn calories, lose waste and relax. Workouts are so healthy! But is it still healthy if you are daily exercises? And are you losing weight now? It sounds logical that you lose faster or get tighter if you have a lot of exercise. But is this actually true? And you can not play too much?
Too much exercises are definitely possible. Of course everyone is different. One person needs more time to recover than the other. In general, you can say that it is wise to wrap a rest day at least once a week. Of course you do not have to sit still. You can go hiking or cycling, if you do not do intensive training.
You will not get tighter
It is also not recommended to do the same exercises and exercises every day and train with the same intensity. If you do an intensive workout every day, you will notice that this will cost you more and you get tired sooner. You have a lot less energy while you should feel right. In addition, every day exercises can also stop weight loss. It is even possible that you arrive, even if you train hard every day.
Attack on your body
If you take too many exercises for a few weeks, it may even be that you lose muscle mass and build more fat. So you have to work in a good way. It is not healthy to do an intensive workout every day. This really is an attack on your body. You will not get any more and get sick sooner. On the other hand, once again the week is too low. Furthermore, it is also important to know what is best for your body. Here you can customize your training schedule. Sometimes you will see more results if you relieve 1 or 2 days of rest day a week and alternate strength training and cardio.
Watch your diet
Even if you're exercises enough, it's not so that you can eat anything. If your body does not get the good nutrients, you can even arrive. Over 60 percent is determined by what you eat. The rest by how much and how you move. It is also very important that you get the right nutrients, such as enough proteins for muscle building. Your body can then recover more easily and better. If you want to get some tighter, it's also important to first look at your eating pattern. Of course, do not let it go anymore now. If you have more muscle massage, you burn more fats too. In addition, you feel more energy when you exercise and stay slim.
Take 1 or 2 days off
So it's not good for your body to practice yourself every day in the gym. So wrap weekly 1 or 2 days of rest. Good weather is good every day. Furthermore, alternation is good for your body. Your muscles then have the time to recover. So do not run 5 kilometers every day, but do one day of exercise, while you're going to run the other day. Additionally, it is also more effective to do a shorter workout a few times a week than to go for two hours in a week twice a week. Workouts Life July 30, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
ANATOMY OF THE KNEE
As in all articles about injuries, I start with the anatomy first. The knee is the largest joint of the body. This joint, the connection between the femur (upper leg), tibia (tibia) and fibula (calf) is stabilized by divergent ligaments (ties of connective tissue). These ligaments combine the different parts and ensure that they can move in the desired direction only in the desired direction. The knee joint consists of the following parts, of which I only describe the function first to describe possible problems per component:
- Kneecap (patella): The patella has 3 functions: 1 . Ensure optimum leverage of the tendon (quadricepspees that pass into the patella strips) that connect the quadriceps to the tibia. 2. Protection / reduction friction knee joint. The knee disc protects the inner knee joint. Friction is reduced in that both the back of the knee disc and the upper leg (femur) along which it slides (together this is the patella-femoral mechanism), is coated with hyaline cartilage (contains many collagen and elastic fibers). 3. Brakes slow down forward motion by taking over the power of the quadriceps and taking the bending tips of the knee on the upper leg. The quadricepspees and patellapees. This is the big tendon (an attachment) that connects the quadriceps with the tibia. The section above the knee disc is called the quadricepspees and the section below the patella or pinchpeges. The function is (transferring the force of the quadriceps leading to) stretching the leg from curved position (extension). The difference between an attachment and a ligament is that connects an attachment muscle with bone while a ligament connects two pieces of bone such as the crossbars and collateral bands described below.
- The crossbars. The crossbones ensure that the lower leg does not move forward (front crotch) or backward (back crotch) in front of the upper leg. They serve as stabilizers.
- The medial and lateral collateral band . The medial collateral band is located on the inside of the knee and runs from the upper leg over the knee joint to the tibia. The lateral collateral band is located on the outside and runs from the upper leg to the calf. As the crotch straps make sure the lower leg does not shift forward or backward relative to the upper leg, collateral bands ensure that they do not shift inward or outward.
- The menisci . The knee joint contains two menisci, the inner meniscus and the outer meniscus. The menisci are slices of cartilage that divide the force that exerts the upper leg on the tibia. They form a bowl, which makes the upper leg better match the tibia. In addition, they prevent bones from biting by preventing the friction between these bones.
- Other: The above mentioned items cause the most complaints. On the rest of the knee anatomy, I will not enter. However, it is useful to know that the hamstring consists of 3 muscles, the muscular biceps femoris, the musculus semitendinosus and the musculus semimembranosus, whose joints with the shin and leg legs all pass along. These ensure flexion (knee flexion), endorotation (inward rotation: musculus semitendinosus and musculus semimembranosus) and exorption (turning outwards: biceps femoris).
PREVENTION OF KNEE INJURIES
The correct prevention of knee complaints depends in part on the level and type of activities you do or want to do. For example, do you like basketball or volleyball than to recommend sports-specific exercises. Here you should think of the right technique for jumping, landing, turning away etc. These exercises depend on the sport you practice and too numerous to handle all of them. For fitness and bodybuilding prevention is, in principle, easier because there are not often unexpected movements. To prevent knee injuries due to fitness and bodybuilding:
- A good warming up . Eight to ten minutes at 60-70 percent of your maximum heart rate (220-year-old). As you heat your body, synovial fluid is created in the joints for lubrication. This results in less friction. Cycling or a crosstrainer are less stressful for the knee than walking on a tire and therefore recommended. Now I know that many boys do not heat up due to lack of time or simply out of total lack of interest in cardio. As an ectomorph, who only wants to use his time at the gym as efficiently as possible, I had that too. However, this is not a good excuse and I am doing my warming up neatly . However, after a few months, I thought about warming up on the bike in the gym that I also had a normal bike at home. Nowadays, I'm cycling at the gym rather than taking the car. I immediately warmed up and save time and gasoline, helping to keep up to exactly the right bike distance from the gym and therefore take about 10 minutes to do it. Build the load slowly , both during training and training. So do not walk into the gym and squat as seriously as there is a beautiful girl next to the squat kick. Begin your first set (s) of the first exercise for a muscle group, always with a weight that you can repeat at least 15-20 times. This increases neuromuscular activation and prepares the muscles for the greater load that follows.
- Train all the big leg muscles . Imbalance can lead to injuries. For example, too weak muscles cause the knee to clap inward. Too strong quadriceps in relation to the hamstrings make a lot of pressure on the front crotch belt. Provide the correct technique in performing power exercises . Sin to do more harm than good at the gym because you do the exercise wrong.
- Wear good shoes , especially in explosive sports on a hard surface such as soccer, basketball and volleyball. This ensures damping and the correct distribution of pressure.
- A commonly mentioned tip as prevention of knee complaints is the occurrence of overweight (more weight on the knee is more likely to be injuries). However, if you are overweight due to excessive fat, knee complaints are probably not the first reason you will lose weight. If you never managed to watch your weight, it will not work with knee complaints as an argument. Even when you have "overweight" like bodybuilders mass monsters weighing 120 kilos and more while having a fat percentage of less than 5%, the occurrence of knee complaints will not be a quick reason for the muscle mass you are having with great effort and effort
- Built to lose weight.
- Beware of leg extensions . These places a lot of pressure on the knee. They can pose a risk when you perform them too fast or too heavy, but with light weight are also a good exercise for warming up. Begin your leg workout with lightweight weights with a lightweight weight that allows you to do 20-30 repetitions. Personally, I do at least 3 sets of 25-30 repetitions. This seems very much and for other muscle groups I do not do such an extensive muscle-specific warming up. However, I am sensitive to knee complaints and notice that after such warming up I do not suffer from an uncomfortable feeling in the knees during further training or injuries afterwards.
What is an anaerobic exercise? Unlike the aerobic exercise where oxygen is used and where there is a continually increased heart rate, an anaerobic training is just short term, which causes no constant increase in heart rate. Strength training with weights is a good example of anaerobic training. This form of training is not suitable for developing the cardiovascular system, but it helps to develop muscles.
There are a few anaerobic exercises to be distinguished:
- Isotonic exercises: These exercises ensure that you contract muscle because they need to lift a certain weight. Weight can also be replaced by a certain resistance. Strength training with weights is a form of isotonic exercises.
- Gymnastics exercises: These exercises are often grafted on improving mobility and agility.
- Isometric Exercises: This last group of aerobic exercises are exercises where your muscles should work without moving your joints. An example of this is pushing a stationary car.
For example, aerobic exercise is often a prolonged activity, with breathing and heart rate increased. An aerobic exercise actually means that more oxygen is consumed in the body. This form of training often strengthens the overall condition and the cardiovascular system. Under the cardiovascular system we understand the heart and lungs. When performing an aerobic exercise, your heart rate should be at a constant and increased rate for a period of approximately 20 minutes. Some examples include running, rowing, cycling and crosstraining.
Difference aerobic vs anaerobic metabolism
The first way (ATP-CP system, or phosphate system) is the easiest and fastest way to generate ATP and this occurs without the presence of oxygen (anaerobic). The name Adenosine tri phosphate implies that the adenosine is linked to three phosphates. Cleavage of one of these phosphates yields energy. When ATP is used to provide energy (about 7.3 kcal per ATP) then there remains ADP (adenosine di phosphate, Adenosine with two phosphates) and a loose, phosphate molecule on. CP represents creatine phosphate stored in skeletal muscle. Before ADP can release energy again, this phosphate group needs to be replenished and it is delivered by the stored creatine phosphate in the body. Thus, carbohydrates and fats or proteins are not used in this process. This type of ATP generation occurs especially during very intensive, short-term training courses. For example, short sprint activities (100m), powerlifting but also at high and jump. This way, only 10 to 15 seconds of energy can be delivered to all muscles, after which depletion takes place. It is also not possible to store large amounts of ATP in the muscles, only a small amount of intensive activity for a few seconds. This system is immediately ready to deliver energy and is therefore always active first. This is also the case when you get up from your chair while this (for healthy people) is of course no intensive action.
In the Anaerobic energy system glucose and glycogen are degraded in the absence of oxygen, the final product of that reaction is lactic acid. In the aerobic energy system, the process is the same, only oxygen is present, leading to another end product called pyruvic acid (pyruvic acid). This final product is important for the second process of the aerobic system called the Krebs cycle. Pyruvic acid is converted to the molecule acetyl coenzyme A . The complete oxidation (oxygen combustion) of this molecule produces two units of ATP with the by-products of carbon dioxide and hydrogen. These hydrogen ions associate with other enzymes and ultimately supply that energy to the electron transport chain . The complete metabolism of 1 glucose molecule can thus generate approximately between 35 and 40 ATP. Either 18 times more than via the Anaerobe system.
Fat can also be burned with the presence of oxygen. Triglycerides must first be converted into free fatty acids. These are then converted into acyl-Coa molecules which, in turn, enter the Krebs cycle. In this way, fat can produce 129 ATP molecules, which is more than carbohydrates. On the other hand, burning of fat requires more oxygen to generate ATP. As a result, the supply of energy from fat is less efficient causing carbohydrate the preferred and appropriate fuel for the production of ATP remain .
The aerobic system is not fast in producing ATP, but it has the ability to produce energy for a much longer period. Indeed, a greater fat supply can be applied than glycogen from carbohydrates that can only provide energy for 30 to 40 minutes to maximum effort. An "excess" of carbohydrates is therefore converted to body fat as a spare fuel by means of insulin.
The body has 3 energy systems to provide for its continuous energy needs. The difference between the anaerobic and aerobic exercise lies mainly in the fact that the body and muscles come to her energy. If the body generates these with oxygen, we speak of the aerobic system. If no oxygen is used here, we speak of the anaerobic system.
To conclude with an example:
If you start running, your body initially begins with an anaerobic training form to get her energy. After the first 3 minutes, only oxygen changes and your body changes from an anaerobic phase to an aerobic phase. Workouts Life July 29, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
The heart rate (HR) is simply the number of times your heartbeats per minute (BPM). The normal heart rate varies from person to person, depending on age, general health and physical activity of the person. There is constant for all time and that fluctuates due to changes in physical and mental stress. The sources of oxygen-rich blood from the heart to all parts of the body and increase the demand for blood and oxygen, the heart must be faster to meet the needs of the body. Therefore, the heart rate depends on the application of the blood through the body. During exercise, the heart beats faster than the body needs more blood to get more oxygen. You can sleep better slowly. If you have not been active, Then control of heartbeat while exercising is more important. If you do not want to get tired quickly while exercising, you need to know what the heartbeat should do.
Average heart rate during exercise
The normal heart rate at rest (RHR) for children (6-15 years) is 70-100 BPM. Heart rate normal adult is about 60 to 100 BPM at rest. The heart rate increases with age. Healthy people whose hearts function efficiently and enjoy cardiovascular health, have a relatively low heartbeat. If your body is conditioned and toned, less beats per minute, if necessary, to pump blood around your body. You can be surprised to know that the heart rate of a well trained athlete can be 40-60 BPM.
What is my maximum heart rate? The maximum heart rate or HRmax is useful to measure the intensity of an athlete's training, as measured individually. The Max HR gets you when you deduct from your age of 220. So if you're 35, 185 would be. The average heart rate is healthy and would be around 50-60% of the maximum heart rate. Therefore, for a person of 35 years, healthy heart rate and average is about 92 and 110. A small change depending on gender and individual constitution is considered normal. And 'better if you can stay within 50-85 percent of the maximum of one hour during the exercise.
Heart rate destination during exercise
As mentioned above, always within 50-85 percent of his maximum recommended human resources. This series is known as the offer of heart rate zone during the exercise. The following table shows the homeruns target group expected during training for different ages. The numbers are averages, so you should usually use them as guidelines.
I hope you found this information helpful. The heart rate during sports reflects the overall condition of the physical health and health of your heart. You must try to keep your heart rate low and stable. Workouts Life July 29, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia