The mountain climber is not a beloved fitness exercise. Many people try to avoid this. Sin because the exercise is incredibly effective. You train several muscle groups and in addition it is a good cardio exercise. How do you perform a good mountain climber?
What is the mountain climber?
The mountain climber is a fitness exercise that trains the whole body. At the same time, you also increase your heartbeat. You work on your overall strength and balance with the mountain climbers. The exercise can be done anywhere, for example from your own home. A fitness mat is recommended, as you will then slip away less quickly during the exercise.
Mountain climbers exercise benefits
After 20 to 30 seconds of mountain climber you'll feel the effects of this highly beneficial exercise.
- Efficiency - If you value efficient moves in your strength-training workouts, mountain climbers are a perfect fit.
- Mobility - Because mountain climbers are dynamic, meaning they involve constant, smooth, and repetitive movement. They're great for increasing joint flexibility.
- Cardiovascular Health - The mountain-climber exercise is known for building lower-body strength, but the constant switching of the legs also gets your heart rate up.
- Coordination and Agility - Mountain climbers require coordination, quick feet and an acute sense of timing. Thus, they're great for testing and improving agility.
Go in a push-up position, with your arms at the height of your chest. Put your hands well apart. Now jump forward with one leg, as close as possible to your chest. Then you jump back with the leg as you move forward with the other leg. When you do this at high pace, you always have one leg at your chest and one in the starting position.
Make the exercise easier
The mountain climber is not an easy exercise and it is quite possible that you take a lot of effort to keep him well and perform. Instead of jumping you can also take steps. If you feel dizzy, get up at the same time. Also, be sure to drink enough water during this exercise.
Mountain climbers make it harder
You can also make the mountain climber more difficult and challenging when you need it. You can increase the pace and go faster. Alternatively you can put your hands on an increase. This makes the exercise a bit heavier. Extra work on your balance? Put your hands on a fitness ball. Workouts Life August 01, 2017 New Google SEO Bandung, Indonesia
Mountain climbers workout explanation
- Position yourself in the relief support, stretched out on your hands and toes with your body as if you are going to press. Put one foot forward and keep your other leg straight. This is your starting position.
- Now bring your back foot forward, while at the same time your front foot back again places. You do this by making a small jump, But do not forget your bottom as low as possible and your back straight.
- Spend as alternating your feet forward and back again, if you run up against a mountain.
- Do 1-3 sets of 10-25 repetitions per leg.
Mountain climbers exercise training tips:
- Try really aware of your buttocks to minimize tension and good abdominal muscles.
- Remember to keep breathing well.
- In the beginning the jumps will be even maybe some more difficult jumps, but if you practice enough you can perform the exercise faster and smoother.
- When you perform the exercise rate, count only your left leg, then you have to count less and you can keep well in how many repetitions you've done a leg.